The Geomodeler combines knowledge of logging technology with understanding of oil and gas geology in order to determine the hydrocarbon production capacity, lithology and fluid saturations of a reservoir.
Conduct all tasks related to building complex geologic models in Petrel - Translate various type of data into representative Geologic Model that can be used for developing the field - Contribute with the team and together with the client, on developing field development plan - Prepare / review monthly reports.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Demonstrable experience with numerical and analytical petroleum geomechanics modeling
• Modeling using: rock mechanics, fracture mechanics, particulates mechanics, fluid mechanics
• Modeling using: finite element method, finite difference method, discrete element method, boundary element method
• Constitutive modeling
• Non-linear systems modeling
• Plasticity theory for solid mechanics
• Convergence, accuracy, and robustness of numerical methods
• Fluency in English
• M.Sc. (PhD preferred) in applied science or engineering, or other related field
Please send resume with cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.